Friday 16 April 2010

a good morning.

I had a great Wednesday morning. Not only was it not raining,
it was also our third wedding anniversary.

Eggs Florentine at Cricket Cafe on Belmont. Tasty potatoes and
a fluffy buttermilk pancake, too!


I love it when breakfast has legs!

Onwards to Heart Roasters. Such a good coffee space - lots of light and decent music, so they don't have too many hipsters going emo all day and ruining the atmosphere.

What a cool old-school roaster. Andy had jealous feelings.

Whilst enjoying coffee, being entertained by WW's Chance Meetings columns. So funny...but seriously if someone wrote one for me and they weren't a creep (and I wasn't already taken), I'd so go for it.

1 comment:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i've heard great things about the cricket cafe. what a fun way to spend your anniversary :). oh....and happy anniversary by the way!

so glad you tried heart roasters. i really like it there. i kinda wish my house looked like it....i'm way too into tchotchkes though so it would never work.

excited for estate sales sunday and just for girly hang out time!