Went to this concert last week. He didn't spill any gossip, just played the guitar. I'll be honest, I was a little bummed. I was hoping for some drama. But the music was great.
Time for another FITB Friday courtesy of lovely Lauren at The Little Things We Do. Thanks, Lauren!
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was Picked pigs feet. Grandpa dared me. They were very vinegar-y. Also, when I ordered fish ball soup at Pok Pok, I didn't know the flash-fried anchovies would be completely whole with eyeballs...I scooped up some noodles with chopsticks and a head with a little eyeball was staring right at me...I closed my eyes and just ate the little fella! Crunchy.
2. My best friend is Andy. He makes me laugh. And cry sometimes, but mostly laugh.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be 18th century England because I love the history and literature of the period, and I miss England. Although I would have to be rich in order to enjoy it. If I were poor, I would want to live in the 1800's like Laura Ingalls Wilder, because those ladies could literally make something out of nothing. A pigs' bladder balloon? Come on!
4. I like at this moment, all the spring flowers blooming their hearts out.
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that I love Jesus. I used to not like him or understand him at all, I only liked God. But now I love him as much or more. Faith is interesting and the most challenging part of life, for sure. I think that's why I keep following him - to see what happens next!
6. My favorite book of all time is Lauren this question is just unfair! Don't make me choose! C.S. Lewis once said something like "there isn't a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." That's my answer!
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is mascara and/or burt's pomegranate chapstick.
8. Blogging is a delight. Even when I'm writing for my living or for school, it feels good to take time to write about things I enjoy or want to share.
9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Jennifer Garner. I know we would be friends! Although I think she's made some interesting movie choices lately, I adore her.
10. One of the best feelings in the world is when Andy and I spend super quality time with each other, family or good friends. We are surrounded by amazing people and I feel very blessed.