English Spode, I do love you. Except when you are made in China.
I have been so busy lately. So really all I can throw you is another "fill in the blank friday" given by Lauren from The Little Things We Do. But they're fun, so bear with me!
1. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze button and, lately, check my basal body temperature, because I'm trying to do some healing work on my metabolism and thyroid after a few years of really low-calorie dieting.
2. Every night before bed I ...don't have a bedtime routine! Hm. Maybe I should start one.
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is eat homemade popcorn with chocolate chips and watch TV or a movie on the computer in bed.
4. Something that makes me cringe is when I see people smoking with their kids in the car. Well, not so much cringe, more boil over with rage. Or when their kids are drinking from a Big Gulp. Watch out, stink eye comin' your way!
5. Social situations are mostly enjoyable! Unless no one has anything in common. Then you have to get really creative and pull out a Wii or some sort of humiliating game. Sometimes it is also fun to start a game of charades randomly and see who catches on.
6. I like to collect are dishes and bone china. My friends and family know this well about me. Dishes dishes dishes dishes!! One of the greatest days was visiting the Potteries in England to start my collection of Spode. Too bad Royal Worcester went bankrupt...
7. Weekends are for right now, procrastination.