My favorite fry place.
Well, my very first Fill-in-the-blank Friday hosted by my friend Lauren at The Little Things We Do. She not only is the cutest person but also has the cutest blog!
1. Today I am wearing: jeans, legionnaire t-shirt (andy's friend's company), green sweater, zebra print flats.
2. My favorite childhood food was: sugar breakfast cereals. Favorite food now is: good pizza. fries from Potato Champion. real crepes. good butter. wine. guacamole. freshly-popped popcorn with butter melted over the top. burgerville little burgers. raw cheese. anything with coconut milk. breakfast for dinner. blueberries. can you tell I like to eat?
3. A day that I am too busy to: hang out with my husband is a day that I am too busy.
4. The last movie I saw was: "I'm Reed Fish" (on Netflix) and the next movie I want to see is "La Vie En Rose" or "Les Cons".
5. My favorite smell is: pumpkin pie spice or something just coming out of the oven.
6. A weird little quirk I have is: I imagine things happening at a microscopic level. For example, If I spill something I immediately imagine what it looks like soaking into a carpet fiber. I don't know why but it makes me a little OCD sometimes.
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say: You are a strong person who likes to be in control but is sensitive at the same time. Sometimes an interesting combo, especially being married!