Friday 19 March 2010

my very first fill in the blank friday.

My favorite fry place.

Well, my very first Fill-in-the-blank Friday hosted by my friend Lauren at The Little Things We Do. She not only is the cutest person but also has the cutest blog!

1. Today I am wearing: jeans, legionnaire t-shirt (andy's friend's company), green sweater, zebra print flats.

2. My favorite childhood food was: sugar breakfast cereals. Favorite food now is: good pizza. fries from Potato Champion. real crepes. good butter. wine. guacamole. freshly-popped popcorn with butter melted over the top. burgerville little burgers. raw cheese. anything with coconut milk. breakfast for dinner. blueberries. can you tell I like to eat?

3. A day that I am too busy to: hang out with my husband is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was: "I'm Reed Fish" (on Netflix) and the next movie I want to see is "La Vie En Rose" or "Les Cons".

5. My favorite smell is: pumpkin pie spice or something just coming out of the oven.

6. A weird little quirk I have is: I imagine things happening at a microscopic level. For example, If I spill something I immediately imagine what it looks like soaking into a carpet fiber. I don't know why but it makes me a little OCD sometimes.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say: You are a strong person who likes to be in control but is sensitive at the same time. Sometimes an interesting combo, especially being married!

3 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i like that you like to eat :). let's eat together more please!

oh...and i went to noun today per your recommendation and fell instantly in love. it is absolutely the aesthetic i subscribe to...lots of details and fun little treasures. so fun!

how was "i'm reed fish"? i've wanted to see it and i actually think it's on my netflix instant queue but i have yet to convince craig to watch it with me.

hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Drew~ said...

wish we could eat together more :)

Unknown said...

Lauren I'm so glad you liked Noun! And cupcakes in the back don't hurt :) Reed Fish was entertaining, very light-hearted. Good if you're in a "happy" mood.

Drewy - miss you!