Tuesday 24 November 2009

Lookie lookie!

Lookie what Iiiii just purchased on Etsy! K is for Calligraphy's beautiful "12 Days of Christmas" tags. I don't know what I'm going to do with them. They would be lovely as Christmas tree ornaments, or I may part with them if I think of someone who would fall in love with them as I did. I haven't decided. But I can't wait to get them in the mail!

I actually looked into going to Calligraphy school in London when I lived over there. I picked it up as a hobby and bought all sorts of books, nibs, ink, writing paper, etc. I went so far as to start emailing with one of the professors at the art school and gathered all sorts of information. But when I came back, it all got put away, for reasons I can't remember. I need to pull it back out. Katy has inspired me. In the meantime, I'll just keep buying her stuff :)

No comments: