Sunday 22 November 2009

baileys.


Our neighbors/landlords had us over for dinner last night. He is an amazing cook, and we always look forward to eating with them....After dinner, but before dessert, he made everyone Baileys Hot Cocoa. It was so creamy and delicious...I know most people have had it but I just have to make sure because it's sad if you haven't.

I went to Baileys.com and looked at all their drink recipes, after going through the rounds of them having me enter my birthdate to check my legal status. Really? But once I got through - Yum! I can't believe I don't keep a bottle of this stuff in the cupboard at all times.

Drinksmixer.com has pages of Bailey's recipes, including "Slippery Eggs", "Leprechaun's Lunch", "Moo Moo", and the most disgusting..."Tummy Blower". But worth checking out for the upcoming holiday season!

No comments: