Friday 30 July 2010

fill in the blank friday.


Thanks Lauren for another great FITB Friday! Can't wait to hang out soon!

1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is kiss Andy three times .

2. When I can't sleep I turn over, and over, and over. Kind of like a dog But a cute dog!

3. The first thing I do when I wake up is in the summer, listen to the birds chirp right outside the window and the squirrels run across our roof. In the winter, hit "snooze" .

4. When I'm tired I am pure joy to be around. You sense the sarcasm?

5. My dream bedroom would be bright and airy during the daytime and cozy at night. Lots of windows to wake up to the sun! Hardwood floors, my big down comforter. I would like new pillows. I have the most comfy bed ever so I wouldn't change anything about that...And my color preference changes all the time and right now I'm in transition between tastes, so I don't know about color.


6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be EUROPE already!! Time is dragging till our trip.

7. The longest sleep I've ever had was when I got stuck in the Atlanta airport during a tornado/hurricane watch and had to stand in line all night for a new ticket to England. My aunt called my cousin who was attending Auburn at the time, so I got a shuttle out there and slept in her dorm bunk bed for a looong time. Oh, I also slept forever when I had the swine flu. (I DID have the swine flu, Andy!! He doesn't believe me.)

8. I sleep on my stomach or side, but I try to sleep on my back because apparently it's healthier...but it hardly ever works out.

9. When I sleep, I like to wear a tee shirt .

10. My bedtime is usually between 10:30 and 11:30 .

No comments: