Monday 31 May 2010

Found!

Surprise!


Welcome to bohomeme at Found on Fremont.

I moved in and set up my cozy little "home" on Monday afternoon with the help of my good friend Tiffany of For the Love of Paisley and the labor of our strong husbands. I am so excited to make something of this space and thrilled that I now have a reason to go treasure-hunting.

If you live in the Portland area, come take a peek at my nook and then, because you won't be able to help yourself, browse all the wonderful treasures from the other vendors at Found. And then, if you're on Facebook, become a fan of the store and get updates on the different events and parties put on by Amy and Beth!

I am always amazed at the beautiful things that come through those doors, and I hope to add something special to an already very special place!



No comments: