Thursday 11 December 2008

Cookie Coma.


Welp, my camera is offically busted, so I have to post pictures that don't belong to me to illustrate my points. (See above: courtesy Martha Stewart)

We are leaving for Meddy on Saturday, weather permitting, and all the girls are planning on getting together for a cookie swap party on Monday night. I'm so excited! Last year we had so many cookies that it was almost painful to finish them all (don't worry, it didn't stop us)

I watched a slideshow on marthastewart.com on HOW to throw your own cookie swap party. Like I need directions? Bake cookies, eat some, bring them to party, eat more, send the rest home, eat the rest! I will say, however, I always appreciate her attention to details. If you'd like to host a cookie swap and want to do it Martha's Way, you should take a moment to watch this lovely slideshow. Take Notes. For notes, you'll need a beautiful fountain pen, a lovely sheet of fine linen stationary, preferably monogrammed, and put on your best cashmere sweater. Delightful!

I'm planning on borrowing someone's camera to document our cookie fete, so hopefully I will be able to post pictures next week.

14 days 'till Christmas!

No comments: