Thursday 30 October 2008

Christmas in October and the Attack of the 80's Muscle Man

AT THE LAST MINUTE we decided to be brave and attend a Halloween potluck where we knew NO ONE. What better way to make friends? Let me tell you, fake muscles and a big box are a great way to break the ice, all for under $20 courtesy of a frantic visit to Freddy's. We've been wanting to get involved with a home community through our church and this just happened to be the one we could go to. Most likely no one will recognize us in our "normal" clothes next week.

Thanks to my creative hubby who helped me put together my costume. I loved it! Everytime I sat down the box went up to my chin, it was pretty funny.







1 comment:

Tiffany said...

HILARIOUS. also, i just want you to know that the word verification for this comment was "dubti". ironic:)